See www.zabbix.com for the official Zabbix site.
Access to historical data for disabled hosts
Zabbix should provide access to historical data of disabled hosts.
- Monitoring->Web, Monitoring->Latest data and Monitoring->Graphs will include disabled hosts in host selection popup.
- Disabled hosts will be displayed with the #DC0000 color, also in the list of hosts under Monitoring->Web.
- Graphs, graph items, simple graphs, plain text data, etc will be accessible for disabled hosts
- Host-level (templated) screens will also be available for disabled hosts
- What's new
- Zabbix Manual
- Disabled hosts will be visible to anyone having permissions. There will be no global option which would control visibility of disabled hosts.
- "Simpler" is the main reason for this: easy to understand, code, explain and no hidden dependency on a global switch. It can be extended in the future if needed.
- Other pages won't be affected: screens, dashboard, etc
- Disabled hosts will not be displayed in the data overview page, no changes there.
- No changes for the global search result page.
- Changed color